Followers

Friday, June 13, 2014

Challenge #67 ~ Black & White + 1 Color

Hello and welcome to our little place of chocolate and fun!  Have a cuppa and stay a while.  This challenge is very simple.  On your CARD just use Black & White + 1 Color.  You can use the color any way you choose ~ your papers, on your image, embellies, etc.  I think you get the idea.

We are delighted to have A Day For Daisies back with us again as our generous sponsor.  We always enjoy using their beautiful images. 
http://adayfordaisies.com/
 And I must say, our DT really made their images shine this challenge!
Our lucky winner will receive a $12 gift certificate to use on their blog.  Do you realize what fun you could have shopping with that!?!

Before we take a look at the fab creations by our DT, I would like to make an announcement.  We have SO MANY great entries from all of you for our challenges.  Unfortunately we can only award one prize, but I have decided to add an "I Made Top 3" award for on your blog!  


All the entries will be voted on by our DT to decide the top 3!  I hope you enjoy this new addition, and good luck!

OK, NOW let's see what my lovely, creative ladies have for you for our Black & White + 1 Color theme!

Sue
Hello Baby Giraffe

Sam
Bewildered B 


 Jane
 Pearls In My Hair

 Cindy
 Red Lady

Monster Joe


 Joanne
Canned Pear

So, are you ready to join in for this fun and simple challenge!?!  We sure hope so, and we look forward to visiting your blog to see your lovely creations.



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic DT Creations!! My gosh.. I lvoe them all. Love Crystals card. That image is adorable!! LOVE the pink, black and white! Those googly eyes are fantastic!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design team samples. That was a hard challenge. Thanks for the challenge and what a great sponsor this week. Love A Day for Daisies stamps.

    ReplyDelete